- February newsletter - Larkin field work throttles up, stakeholder Q&A, Legislative Report, and more!
- August newsletter - Minnesota mussels feature article, Showcase registration now open, and more!
- June newsletter - Reseach in the midst of a pandemic, zebra mussel impacts on walleye, recent publications, and more!
- April newsletter - Exciting zebra mussel findings, special COVID-19 Q&A with MAISRC aquatic epidemiologist, and more!
- February newsletter - Walleye growth rates and zebra mussels, climate change and starry stonewort, webinars, new staff, and more!
- October newsletter - New findings on zebra mussels, Asian carp, and more; starry stonewort webinar; recent publications, and more!
- August newsletter - Announcing nine new research projects
- June newsletter - Carp research featured in the New York Times, new spiny waterflea findings, zebra mussel fellow hired, and more!
- April newsletter - Whooshh carp removal system, hybrid watermilfoil map, improving AIS inspections, and more!
- February newsletter - SMART carp, invasive Phragmites update, AIS Detectors workshops, and more!
- April newsletter - Spiny waterflea updates, new carp-killing virus discovered, invasive plants, and more
- December newsletter - To mark MAISRC's fifth anniversary, we're pleased to share with you this report highlighting our research findings and plans for the future.
- October newsletter - New carp removal system, invasive Phragmites project, and more
- August newsletter - Hybrid watermilfoil, assessing impacts of AIS on walleye, and more
- June newsletter - Researching zebra mussel veliger transport, Six Mile Creek carp assessment, and more
- May newsletter - Using genetics to understand zebra mussel spread, new invasive carp deterrent system, and more
- February newsletter- Starry stonewort herbicide update, the impact of spiny waterflea on walleye, and more
- December newsletter - 2016 research highlights!
- November newsletter - New zebra mussel early detection tool, sampling for Heterosporis in Cass Lake, and more
- August newsletter - Launching new spiny waterflea project, using pathogens to control Asian carp, Letter from our new Co-Director, and more
- June newsletter - New suite of aquatic invasive plants research, common carp more damaging to biodiversity than human development, new zebra mussel research, and more
- April newsletter - New DNR funding to study acoustic deterrents at Lock & Dam 8, examining effects of alum treatments on curly-leaf pondweed and native plants, new findings affirm risk of zebra mussel spread through downstream drift, Heterosporosis experiments begin in newly renovated MAISRC laboratory, and more
- February newsletter - Zebra mussel genome sequencing, starry stonewort modeling, characterizing the carp virome, and more
- 2015 Research Highlights from MAISRC - What a year! From Asian carp to zebra mussels and with a lot of other aquatic invasive species in between, MAISRC had many accomplishments in 2015.
- November newsletter - The best and brightest postdocs from around the world, Minnesota lakes susceptible to VHS, new Judas fish technology, and more
- August newsletter - Mille Lacs and other zebra mussel infestations, herbicide effects on curly-leaf pondweed, deterring Asian carps at locks and dams, new team members and more
- June newsletter - Research needs assessment, lessons learned at Christmas Lake, common carp partial migration, using eDNA to measure carp, reporting fish kills, demolition begins at MAISRC lab, and more
- April newsletter - Explaining common carp invasions, deterring Asian carp using sound, expanding capacity for aquatic invasive plants, and more
- January newsletter - Zebra mussel research finishes first field season, common carp under control in a chain of lakes, new published papers, and more
- October newsletter - Two invasive plant projects launched, carp epibranchial organ discovery, and more
- July newsletter - Launching zebra mussel research, assembling an experimental Asian carp deterrent system, bonding dollars secured, and more